Whey is made by straining yogurt through cheesecloth. The solids that remain inside the cloth are termed “Greek” yogurt, and the clear liquid that drains out is whey. Whey is a wonderful tonic and electrolyte drink. It is very rich in minerals and contains the same probiotic bacteria as the yogurt does.
- It can be flavored, drank plain, or used as the base of your favorite smoothie or shake. It is not a viable source of protein.
- If you fancy fermented products, whey can be used as a starter for yogurt, sauerkraut, fizzy drinks, and much more.
- One of Michelle’s favorite recipes uses whey to soak oatmeal overnight in a water/whey bath. This increases digestibility of the oatmeal and makes it deliciously soft!
- One customer uses the whey for a meat marinade/tenderizer.
- And if all else fails, dogs absolutely adore the whey as a splash in their water or to moisten their food.
MC Probiotic Whey is offered in a 32oz. Quart size for $5. Alternately, spend $20 with us, and receive a complementary whey!
To receive your complementary whey while reserving your order, please add this to your basket then add the coupon “freewhey”.